- Lady wrist-watch
- Case and bracelet of steel
- Edge of case with Roman numbers
- Screwed steel applications on both sides
- Waterresistant 5 ATM
- Date on 3 o'clock
- Eta - Quarz movement
- Sun cross section dial with 11 diamonds - uni gold (ZUD3G)
- Sapphire glass
- Double Butterfly-clasp
- Special Feature:
The steel bracelet with its screw- and axe-connecting-system can be seperated in each single part.
You can receive the watch model "Auriga" with the
following dial variants or colors:
- Auriga D-612-ZUD11G Dial gold
- Auriga D-613-ZUD11S Dial silver
- Auriga D-611ZUD11B Dial blue
- Auriga D-614-ZUD11R Dial red
- Auriga D-615-ZUD11P Dial mother-of-pearl
Important additional information about all items in this shop:
- Weights per piece and dimensions noted in the description are subject to approximate information only (+/- 5-10% depending on item, size, finish, precious metal, non-precious metal or other material as well as shape, design or production method).
- All approximate dimensions were measured on the highest, widest or strongest side or surface. If the approximate dimensions are describing end pieces or endings of necklaces or bracelets, these approximate values (approximate dimensions) are decisive for the internal loop or bail dimensions of the part or pendant to be threaded on.
- Pictures of pendants showing chains are only for illustration purposes and for better presentation. The chains shown in these pictures are not included, unless this is expressly stated in the items description. Chains have to be bought separately.
- Images are for illustration purposes and for a better imagination only. Pictures shown are enlarged, reduced and/or adapted to our website. For this reason, approximate dimensions and sizes in the descriptions are given for each item.
- Images, video, audio and text content are our intellectual property and are subject to copyright. An illegal copy or use of texts, parts of texts, videos, images or extracts without our written consent will be legally prosecuted.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 16/05/2020.